Cressi Start Pro 2.0 BCD (Black, X-Large)
Free Shipping Included! Cressi Start Pro 2.0 BCD (Black, X-Large) by Cressi at 38th Parallel Divers. MPN: P.IC721904. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Designed primarily as a rental BC for resorts and dive schools, the Start Pro 2.0 gives students and customers the stability of a jacket style BC and the convenience of weight integration. Diver operators will appreciate its bullet-proof construction using 1000 and 500 Denier Cordura and large, easily to see size markings on the shoulder. The Start 2.0 has two unique ''gravity'' releasable weight pockets equipped with rugged squeeze-style quick-release buckles. The back support is rigid for prop
Product Description & Reviews
Designed primarily as a rental BC for resorts and dive schools, the Start Pro 2.0 gives students and customers the stability of a jacket style BC and the convenience of weight integration. Diver operators will appreciate its bullet-proof construction using 1000 and 500 Denier Cordura and large, easily to see size markings on the shoulder. The Start 2.0 has two unique "gravity" releasable weight pockets equipped with rugged squeeze-style quick-release buckles. The back support is rigid for proper cylinder stability, but is fully padded for comfort and the ridged backpack is equipped with a grab handle for easy transport and gear donning assist. Adjustable sternum strap, waist strap along with both torso adjustment shoulder straps are equipped with squeeze style" quick-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The BCD has three over-pressure relief/dump valves with two located on the left and right shoulders and a third lower valve on the rear right of the air cell. All three can be manually dumped two with pull cords and the other with the power inflator mechanism. BCD has two techno-polymer D-rings and two additional spring clip holder rings for attachment of instruments and accessories. The Start Pro 2.0 is equipped with the Cressi's streamline Commando Power Inflator with cable activated pull dump valve and 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect hose. Shoulder overpressure relief valve with pull cord is provided for trimming of buoyancy. The inflator mecha
Features & Highlights
- Made in resistance 1000 Denier Cordura (outside panel) and 500 Denier (inside layer). Ideal for Dive Centers where the jackets are often inflated to their maximum capacity. The size is clearly visible on the shoulder strap.
- The Denier Nylon Cordura is more resistant to erosion caused by long-term friction and extends the duration of the weldings, as it is harder than Nylon.
- The waist strap is independent of the air bladder. The strap can be tightened while the jacket is deflated without squeezing the diver's stomach when the jacket is inflated.
- Inflator with double air filtration system; under the hose connection stem and around the valve. The inflator can easily be rinse to remove sand and other debris.
- The Backplate system is constructed by ultra-durable thermoplastic truly small and compact for exceptional lightness. A Rubber damper help grip the tank and a second tank strap can be added. A nylon locator strap is included to ensure proper tank position
- 3 exhaust valves for buoyancy adjustment in any position.
- Integrated weight system. This is a very simple, durable and easy weight management system. It is a gravity pocket system that enables the diver to autonomously manage the weights and realease them quickly in case of emergency. Very useful for diving cent
- 2 large pockets close with YKK zippers. On top of each pocket there is a compartment for hold the pressure gauge and the octopus.
- 2 technopolymer D-rings of 50mm available in the shoulder straps ideal to fasten clip accessories. 4 technopolymer D-rings available: 1 above, 1 at the bottom of each pocket.
- The Start Pro 2.0 BCD is designed in Italy and made in Hungary by Cressi. CE Certification EN 250 - EN 1809. The product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.
Scuba Gear Packages
16.5 x 4.5 x 18.25 inches
Have questions about this item (P.IC721904), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cressi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CRSR1BC-XL, ean: 0707565259903,
Rugged BCD with integrated movable weight pockets. A winning mix of our top line Aquaride and and our Aquapro 5 workhorse made made this very durable entry-level retail bcd which because of many aspects of the durable Aquapro 5 also became a widely u...
ASSEMBLED BUNDLE OF 5: Cressi Start Pro 2.0 Buoyancy Compensator, Compact AC2 regulator set w/ octopus, Cressi Mini SPG, GupG reg bag - Great for new divers exploring the open water - Weight integrated BCD - Mini SPG PSI, meant to be used with existi...
mpn: DBG-MA-2800-PK0.0, ean: 0659061214798,
The kid-sized Maui Jr. Recreational diving mask from Deep Blue Gear features a form-fitting Silicone skirt for snorkelers and divers alike. Designed for children 6-10 years old and Petite adults, the Maui Jr.Diving mask features a liquid-injected Sil...
mpn: 415597-BK, ean: 0647732691900,
•Great Gear Bag for Traveling Diver, Large Drawstring Top Opening w/Slide Barrel-Lock Closure •Mesh Construction for Quick and Easy Drainage/Drying, Padded, Adjustable, Shoulder Straps for Easy Carrying •Padded Grab Handles for Quick Lift/Trans...