ScubaPro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fin - Orange - X-Large
Free Shipping Included! ScubaPro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fin - Orange - X-Large by SCUBAPRO at 38th Parallel Divers. MPN: 25.734.500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Wear the Seawing Nova Gorilla fins by ScubaPro while diving in demanding conditions. They’re slightly stiffer than the Seawing Nova, giving you more power and speed. Their articulated joint pivots bend at a 45° angle to produce drag-free thrust. Plus, the variable wing fin blade design propels you through the water. A marine-grade bungee heel strap ensures a secure fit without the hassle of adjusting straps. Made from space-age, ocean-proof Monprene Elastomer, these fins offer extreme durabil
Product Description & Reviews
Wear the Seawing Nova Gorilla fins by ScubaPro while diving in demanding conditions. They’re slightly stiffer than the Seawing Nova, giving you more power and speed. Their articulated joint pivots bend at a 45° angle to produce drag-free thrust. Plus, the variable wing fin blade design propels you through the water. A marine-grade bungee heel strap ensures a secure fit without the hassle of adjusting straps. Made from space-age, ocean-proof Monprene Elastomer, these fins offer extreme durability with the perfect amount of flex. Stiffer fin for better frog-kicking ability and speed than the regular Seawing Nova Features an articulated joint for 45° pivot, reduced drag, and increased thrust Variable blade geometry on fin functions like a dolphin tail for added power Monprene Elastomer construction is flexible, strong, and designed to last Marine-grade bungee heel strap for a secure, hassle-free fit
Features & Highlights
- Built with a space-age Monprene® elastomer that is virtually indestructible. It includes a special additive to enhance stiffness and increase feedback. Fin excels in both high-speed and low-speed maneuvering, including frog kicks and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust. Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability. Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides an improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
12.5 x 9 x 30 inches
Have questions about this item (25.734.500), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SCUBAPRO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 414135BKYL, ean: 0792460366726,
Slim design for a perfect fit. Intuitive user interface with one-button simplicity. Logbook capacity 35 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate. Upgradeable firmware. Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch. User-replace...
mpn: 63.930.300, ean: 4048336412544,
The 2019 Definition 3mm offers a level of warmth and comfort any warm-water diver will love. It is built with SCUBAPRO’s Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits l...
mpn: 32.002.000, ean: 4048336105408,
The ScubaPro White Tip Hose/BC Mount Dive Knife is a compact, multi-purpose and lightweight addition to your dive routine. You can also keep it handy in your save-a-dive kit. The full tang blade has a blunt tip. There's a straight edge blade for slic...
mpn: FBA_68004-L, ean: 0887728005735,
6 mm boot with rigid, high-grip sole and oblique zipper for easier dressing.6 mm boot with rigid. High-grip sole and oblique zip for easier dressing.. Fin stop on the heel cap keeps your fin strap in place.